LATEST: Self-service tills down at Tesco due to technical fault
Tuesday 27th July 2021
FIVE out of eight self service tills were down due to a technical fault at Tesco in Grove Green.
The supermarket’s automated tills broke this morning.
A customer said: "I was inconvenienced but thankfully the staff were on hand to offer advice."
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone