LIFTING LOCKDOWN: Wetherspoon to reopen in Maidstone on April 12
Thursday 4th March 2021
JD WETHERSPOON has confirmed that it will reopen 394 of its pubs in England from April 12.
The budget chain will open beer gardens, rooftop gardens and patios as the national lockdown eases.
The Society Rooms will be able to reopen but the Muggleton Inn will remain shut due to not having the outdoor space.
- CCTV APPEAL: Maidstone shop worker racially abused over face mask request
- BREAKING: Central reservation on M20 'hit by two cars' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Crash halts traffic on M20 near Maidstone
- CRIME: Police seize three catapults from 'lads' in Maidstone town centre
- INJUNCTION: Boxley farmer ordered by High Court to clear up dump site
- WITNESS APPEAL: Youth shelter and picnic table 'burnt and vandalised'
- BREAKING: Car fire 'started deliberately' in Maidstone
- WARNING: New Cut Road in Maidstone to close tomorrow night