LORRY CRASH: 999 crew rescues truck driver from cab on M20
Friday 8th February 2019
KENT fire-fighters have told how they rescued a lorry driver from his cab after an M20 crash
The incident happened today at 2.50pm.
The man was taken to hospital by paramedics.
A Kent Fire & Rescue Service statement said: "Firefighters helped assisted with the removal of a casualty from the cab of a lorry following a crash involving a car on the London-bound carriageway of the M20 motorway between junctions 3 and 2 . The casualty was passed into the care of SECAmb.)
- M20: Highways England issues weekly list of disruptions and delays
- SCHOOLS: Council resists public protests and passes M20 application
- BLAZE: Victim suffers facial burns in out of control bonfire near Maidstone
- WARNING: Emergency road closure on busy road in Maidstone
- FOUND: Police arrest man in connection to Land Rover theft near Maidstone
- UPDATE: Motorway re-opens after two car collision
- CRASH: Air ambulance crew arrive to help person trapped inside overturned car
- M20: Broken down lorry blocks lane on motorway in Maidstone