LORRY CRASH: 999 crew rescues truck driver from cab on M20
Friday 8th February 2019
KENT fire-fighters have told how they rescued a lorry driver from his cab after an M20 crash
The incident happened today at 2.50pm.
The man was taken to hospital by paramedics.
A Kent Fire & Rescue Service statement said: "Firefighters helped assisted with the removal of a casualty from the cab of a lorry following a crash involving a car on the London-bound carriageway of the M20 motorway between junctions 3 and 2 . The casualty was passed into the care of SECAmb.)
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: Car wash owner knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20
- MUSIC ON THE GREEN: Getting ready for the big day this weekend in Bearsted
- JAILED: Shameful past of Juliet Waghorn who stabbed her husband near Maidstone
- Abusive Juliette Waghorn jailed for knife attack on husband at Leeds home