LORRY CRASH: 999 crew rescues truck driver from cab on M20
Friday 8th February 2019
KENT fire-fighters have told how they rescued a lorry driver from his cab after an M20 crash
The incident happened today at 2.50pm.
The man was taken to hospital by paramedics.
A Kent Fire & Rescue Service statement said: "Firefighters helped assisted with the removal of a casualty from the cab of a lorry following a crash involving a car on the London-bound carriageway of the M20 motorway between junctions 3 and 2 . The casualty was passed into the care of SECAmb.)
- GUILTY: Anita French of Coxheath in court for assaulting two police officers
- MOST WANTED: Martin Shingles, 29, wanted in connection to Maidstone robbery
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Works causing disruption to M20 and M2 - full details
- GUILTY: Jarrad Hargreaves cheats jail for racist and violent attacks
- Police release CCTV image following Maidstone charity box theft
- Maidstone crematorium to live broadcast funerals
- FOG WARNING: Motorists in Maidstone told to take care on roads
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone