Lenham road closure
Monday 28th September 2015
FAVERSHAM Road, Lenham will be closed to through traffic at the junction with A20 Ashford Road and The Street for two days, on or after September 30.
The alternative route is via The Street, Ringlestone Road, Hollingbourne Hill, Upper Street, Eyhorne Street and A20 Ashford Road. The closure is necessary to enable carriageway patching, kerbing and gully-emptying to be carried.
- M20 CRASH: Lane blocked following collision in Maidstone
- CRASH: Collision on main road sparks delays in Maidstone
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic lights on busy road in Maidstone
- Brothers to represent GB in European skating championships
- POLL: Does the borough council keep the roads clean and free of flytipping?
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic lights on main road for over 3 weeks near Maidstone
- WARNING: Major travel delays due to 'signalling problem' in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC: Lane closures in Maidstone town centre - expect more delays