Lenham road closure
Monday 28th September 2015
FAVERSHAM Road, Lenham will be closed to through traffic at the junction with A20 Ashford Road and The Street for two days, on or after September 30.
The alternative route is via The Street, Ringlestone Road, Hollingbourne Hill, Upper Street, Eyhorne Street and A20 Ashford Road. The closure is necessary to enable carriageway patching, kerbing and gully-emptying to be carried.
- CHARGED: Suspected Maidstone shoplifter Liam Chapman, 33, to appear in court
- BURGLARY: Limited edition cartoon figurine stolen near Maidstone - can you help?
- LATEST: Police launch investigation following 'child-snatching' incident
- PANTO REVIEW: Mother Goose at the Marlowe Theatre
- M20 ROADWORKS: more disruption in the next seven days
- ELECTION: Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn in Maidstone today - details
- 'CHILD SNATCH': Police say no reports of alleged abduction in Maidstone
- BLAZE: Person injured in tumble dryer fire in Maidstone