Logic PM moves to medieval Gate House
Friday 10th April 2015
MAIDSTONE company Logic PM has just entered its third year of trading and has taken occupation of one of Maidstone’s landmark historic buildings.
The 14th century Gate House is part of a medieval cluster including the Archbishop’s Palace and All Saints’ Church. For a number of years it was the offices of Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce.
Logic PM director Nick Baster said: “The Gate House is a significant heritage asset for Maidstone and we are delighted to play our part in the building’s long history. We are also looking forward to the buzz created by the many community events hosted by the church and Archbishop’s Palace, whose grounds we share.”
- MURDER: MPs pay tribute to Sir David Amess following stabbing
- COVID: Wedding bookings expected to return to 'normal levels' next month
- WILDLIFE: Daddy long legs in 'harmless' invasion
- MAIDSTONE: Brothers keep sporting ambition in the family
- SURVEY: Speeding is 'routine' in Bearsted
- LATEST: Biffa 'sorry' for noisy pre-dawn collections across Maidstone
- WEST MALLING: Unsafe lime trees to be felled at church
- LATEST: Mosque 'will be place for whole community'