Loose Road reopens after closure for house fire
Thursday 16th January 2020
Police say that Loose Road, Maidstone, has reopened after its closure for fire crews to tackle a house blaze.
Congestion is likely to continue while traffic clears.
A Kent Police Tweet said: "Loose Road in #Maidstone has reopened after it was closed by our officers while fire crews tackled a fire at a house. There will continue to be some congestion while traffic queues clear in the area."
- BOAT BLAZE: Seven fire engines tackle mystery fire in Maidstone
- BOAT FIRE UPDATE: Blaze sparks warning to close windows and doors in Maidstone
- LATEST: Floating restaurant goes up in flames in Maidstone
- BREAKING : Floating restaurant on fire on Medway at Maidstone - details
- Busy road to shut for TWO NIGHTS in Maidstone
- OVERNIGHT: Carriageway closure in Maidstone
- BREAKING: Police helicopter called to locate 'distressed man' in Maidstone
- DELAYS: Lane shuts for traffic light repair works near Maidstone