M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays
Thursday 21st February 2019
THERE are broken traffic lights on the M20 motorway.
The lights are westbound between J11 and J10 near Ashford.
There are currently long delays due to technical issues with the traffic lights at J10.
Please take care on approach, we have an engineer en-route.
A spokesman for Kent Highways said: "Slow moving traffic on the approaches to M20 J10. Highways England are attending to a reported issue with the traffic lights."
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning