M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays
Thursday 21st February 2019
THERE are broken traffic lights on the M20 motorway.
The lights are westbound between J11 and J10 near Ashford.
There are currently long delays due to technical issues with the traffic lights at J10.
Please take care on approach, we have an engineer en-route.
A spokesman for Kent Highways said: "Slow moving traffic on the approaches to M20 J10. Highways England are attending to a reported issue with the traffic lights."
- WARNING: 21 day temporary speed limit near Maidstone
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights in Maidstone
- LATEST: Jeffery Mills, 54, appears in court accused of Shepway murder
- HGV CRASH: Roundabout collision causing long delays in Maidstone
- CLOSED: Hollingbourne Hill to close for drainage works
- CLOSED: Road closure near Maidstone for carriageway works
- SHEPWAY MURDER: Jeffery Mills, 54, charged - full details
- Maidstone rail users fall victim to disruption on the lines over Easter