M20 CHAOS: Motorway closed after pedestrian found injured
Thursday 2nd April 2020
A SECTION of the M20 is currently shut due to an injured pedestrian.
The motorway was shut between junctions 9 Ashford and junction 8 Hollingbourne in both directions.
The M20 is now open coastbound only between J8 Hollingbourne and J9 Ashford. The London bound carriageway remains closed.
Police were called to the scene just before 6.50am this morning.
MORE AS WE GET IT.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population