M20 CRASH: Traffic held in both directions to repair barrier after crash
Tuesday 23rd February 2021
TRAFFIC is being held in both directions following an RTC on the M20.
The crash happened on the M20 between junction 8 Hollingbourne and junction 9 Ashford.
A Kent Highways spokesman said: "Traffic will be held in both directions while the barrier is replaced following an earlier RTC. Please take care if travelling in this area."
- TRIBUTE: Royal Mail vans drive through Maidstone in tribute to 'Postie Paul'
- LATEST: Traveller site plans 'not handled consistently' in Maidstone
- The Olympic past of club's sauna revealed
- WARNING: Long delays after double incident on M2
- LATEST: Former cancer patient donates £7,000 to Maidstone Hospital
- New Mayor of Maidstone named as Fay Gooch
- Fly-tipping in Maidstone borough rockets by 31% - Government figures
- LATEST: Work starts on new Lidl supermarket in Ditton