M20 DEATH: Police have issued call for witnesses to M-way crash
Friday 11th January 2019
POLICE have issued an appeal for witnesses over a fatal collision on the M20 last night.
The collision involving a white HGV and white Vauxhall Vivaro van happened at 4.54pm on Thursday, January 10, 2019.
Both vehicles were in the first lane of the coastbound M20 between Junctions 11 and 11A.
The driver of the van, a 54-year-old man from Folkestone, suffered serious injuries and was taken to a London hospital where he later died.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are appealing for witnesses to the collision, and they are also asking for anyone with dashcam footage to come forward.
If you can help, call the appeal line on 01622 798538 or email email@example.com quoting HW/DJ/009/19.
- WARNING: 21 day temporary speed limit near Maidstone
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights in Maidstone
- LATEST: Jeffery Mills, 54, appears in court accused of Shepway murder
- HGV CRASH: Roundabout collision causing long delays in Maidstone
- CLOSED: Hollingbourne Hill to close for drainage works
- CLOSED: Road closure near Maidstone for carriageway works
- SHEPWAY MURDER: Jeffery Mills, 54, charged - full details
- Maidstone rail users fall victim to disruption on the lines over Easter