M20 DISRUPTION: Full details of FOUR DAY CLOSURE on motorway
Friday 9th November 2018
DRIVERS are reminded of the total CLOSURE of the M20 to install the new footbridge near Maidstone.
The motorway will be shut in both directions by the Highways Agency over four consecutive days.
The closures come into force on Friday November 16 at 10pm until 6am on Monday November 19.
The new Teapot Lane footbridge will be installed.
Kent Highwasy Tweeted this morning: "M20 J4 - J6: The M20 will be closed by @HighwaysSEAST in both directions on Friday 16th November at 22:00 until Monday 19th November at 06:00 to enable the Tea Pot Lane footbridge to be reinstalled."
- LOWER THAMES CROSSING: Consultation enters its final week
- CRASH: Collision near Maidstone causing long delays in both directions
- Gritting Kent announce they will be treating all primary routes tonight
- Motorway crash causing long delays
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic signals in Maidstone
- ROAD CLOSED: Busy road near Maidstone SHUT for SIX DAYS from today
- Lorry and car collide on A229 - long delays
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Car crashes into Teston Bridge - massive congestion and delays