M20: Highways bosses warn motorists of 'significant congestion' near Maidstone
Thursday 10th October 2019
THERE is expected to be "significant congestion" on the M20 this afternoon due to emergency repairs.
There is currently more than two miles of solid traffic back to junction 3 on the M26.
A Highways England spokesman said: "If travelling coastbound in Kent this afternoon on the M20, this is expected to cause significant congestion. Currently there is approx. 2.5 miles of congestion back to J3 (M26) which is expected to add around 30 mins onto usual travel time."
- HOUSING: Campaign petition starts against Lib Dem council's 14-floor tower block
- FINED: Jason Yardley drunkenly smashed his way out of bus in Maidstone
- Leeds land could be used for retirement complex expansion
- TRAFFIC NEWS: Broken down bus causing delays in Maidstone
- COURT SHAME: Gareth Bailey threatened to torch girlfriend's house in Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, disruption and diversions - full details
- COURT: Carl Bailey's drunken outburst at police in Maidstone town centre
- Expert gives talk on menopause - details