M20: Man injured in lorry crash near Maidstone
Tuesday 1st December 2020
A MAN has been injured following a lorry crash on the M20.
The crash happened at around 6.20am this morning near junction 4 (Leybourne).
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called to a report that a car and a lorry had collided near junction 4 of the M20 at 6.20am on Tuesday 1 December 2020.
"Officers attended along with South East Coast Ambulance Service and a man was taken to a local hospital."
- ROAD CLOSURE: Six day closure for another burst water main
- 999: Police arrest suspected drug dealer in Maidstone
- M20 UPDATE: MP lashes out at 'smart motorways' after deaths
- FOUND: Police find missing 34-year-old Maidstone man - details
- WARNING: Busy road shuts for EIGHT DAYS for pipe repair works
- URGENT APPEAL: Police search for missing Maidstone man
- WARNING: Power outage affecting homes and traffic lights near Maidstone
- LEEDS DIVERSION: Busy road to shut for pothole blitz