M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures in the week ahead
Friday 17th January 2020
THE contractors carrying out SMART motorway works on the M20 have release details of disruption over the period January 20-26.
The statement from Kier suppported by Highways England reads:
Work to reduce congestion and improve journey times continues this week with narrow lanes and a reduced speed limit of 50mph both coast and London bound 24/7. Free recovery service and speed enforcement are in place to ensure drivers and road workers safety.
Monday 20 January to 26 January (inclusive)
20, 21, 22, 23,24 there will be full overnight closure of the M20 coastbound between junctions 4 and 6. A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the A228, M2, A229.
These closures are overnight only between 8pm and 6am
In addition to these closures detailed above there will be various lane 1 & 2 closures on the main M20 London bound and coastbound.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- CORONAVIRUS: Music on the Green 2021 cancelled
- URGENT APPEAL: Man left 'seriously injured' in violent Maidstone attack
- LATEST: Matalan moves to The Mall in Maidstone
- BREAKING: Two students test positive for Coronavirus in Aylesford
- HOUSING: How the Somerfield Hospital site will look - planning application in
- POLICE HUNT: Man wanted after attempted GBH near Blue Bell Hill
- LATEST: Tributes left for Maidstone man who died in crash