M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures in the week ahead
Friday 17th January 2020
THE contractors carrying out SMART motorway works on the M20 have release details of disruption over the period January 20-26.
The statement from Kier suppported by Highways England reads:
Work to reduce congestion and improve journey times continues this week with narrow lanes and a reduced speed limit of 50mph both coast and London bound 24/7. Free recovery service and speed enforcement are in place to ensure drivers and road workers safety.
Monday 20 January to 26 January (inclusive)
20, 21, 22, 23,24 there will be full overnight closure of the M20 coastbound between junctions 4 and 6. A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the A228, M2, A229.
These closures are overnight only between 8pm and 6am
In addition to these closures detailed above there will be various lane 1 & 2 closures on the main M20 London bound and coastbound.
- GUILTY: Violent bully David Brown faces jail for assault and coercive control
- JAILED: Trucker Jeremy Didesse, 44, chatted on phone before M20 multiple pile-up
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, closures and diversions next week
- EXCLUSIVE: Archbishop's Palace could be turned into posh boutique hotel
- M20 DELAYS: Crash causes problems this rush hour
- CHARGED: Anthony Bashford, 46, 'stole' bank card to buy cigarettes and alcohol
- DAVID BROWN: My accuser is a 'raging coke head' - attack trial told
- FLY-TIPPING: We must start to police this scourge - campaigner Simon Webb