M20 SHUTS: Drivers face disruption - traffic spilling into A20
Friday 28th January 2022
A YEAR of disruption on the M20 starts tonight as Operation Brock's main barrier is moved from the hard shoulder to the central reservation.
National Highways will close the stretch between J9 Ashford and J8 for Leeds Castle from 8pm until 6am tomorrow.
The traffic will spill onto the A20.
Works are set to continue until January 2023.
- SOUTH EAST WATER: Anger over noisy night work in village near Maidstone
- SOUTHERN WATER: Sewage company 'blames householders' for sewage discharges
- HEATHER HOUSE: Bowls club can no longer play due to community centre closure
- NEW: Knotweed data shows 'map' of infestations in Maidstone
- LATEST: 'Anti-terrorism' gates installed in Maidstone
- COURT: Maidstone man Mark Bond killed deer and caused harm to his dog
- 999 CRASH: Main road blocked in Maidstone - delays
- CUSTODY: Three arrested after stolen car police chase near Maidstone