M20 UPDATE: Car and lorry collide in Maidstone - all lanes shut
Wednesday 9th October 2019
A CAR and lorry have collided on the M20.
All lanes are currently shut on the M20 between junctions 8 and 9.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at around 10am on Wednesday 9 October regarding a collision involving a car and a lorry on the coastbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 8 and 9.
"Officers, Kent Fire and Rescue Service and the South East Coast Ambulance Service are currently at the scene dealing with the incident.
"Highways officers have also attended and the coastbound carriageway has been closed at junction 8."
- CASHLESS COUNCIL: Maidstone BC has not finalised PayPoint contract - details
- HOUSING: Historic East Farleigh must be kept special - campaigner
- POLICE APPEAL: Did you see supermarket smash and grab robbers?
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures in the week ahead
- LORRY DRAMA: Polish truck narrowly avoids disaster
- STORE ROBBERY: Theives attempt smash and grab at supermarket near Maidstone
- HOUSE BLAZE: GoFundMe page set up to help family after Maidstone house fire
- Loose Road reopens after closure for house fire