M20 UPDATE: Car and lorry collide in Maidstone - all lanes shut
Wednesday 9th October 2019
A CAR and lorry have collided on the M20.
All lanes are currently shut on the M20 between junctions 8 and 9.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at around 10am on Wednesday 9 October regarding a collision involving a car and a lorry on the coastbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 8 and 9.
"Officers, Kent Fire and Rescue Service and the South East Coast Ambulance Service are currently at the scene dealing with the incident.
"Highways officers have also attended and the coastbound carriageway has been closed at junction 8."
- HOUSING: Campaign petition starts against Lib Dem council's 14-floor tower block
- FINED: Jason Yardley drunkenly smashed his way out of bus in Maidstone
- Leeds land could be used for retirement complex expansion
- TRAFFIC NEWS: Broken down bus causing delays in Maidstone
- COURT SHAME: Gareth Bailey threatened to torch girlfriend's house in Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, disruption and diversions - full details
- COURT: Carl Bailey's drunken outburst at police in Maidstone town centre
- Expert gives talk on menopause - details