M20 UPDATE: More than two miles of solid traffic due to 'serious collision'
Wednesday 9th October 2019
THERE is more than 2.5 miles of congestion due to an RTC on the M20.
The collision happened on the M20 J8 Maidstone to J9 Ashford. All lanes are currently closed.
A Highways England spokeman said: "There are 2.5 miles of congestion on the approach to this M20 incident back to J8. Please consider alternative routes if travelling to Le Shuttle or the Port of Dover."
- CASHLESS COUNCIL: Maidstone BC has not finalised PayPoint contract - details
- HOUSING: Historic East Farleigh must be kept special - campaigner
- POLICE APPEAL: Did you see supermarket smash and grab robbers?
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures in the week ahead
- LORRY DRAMA: Polish truck narrowly avoids disaster
- STORE ROBBERY: Theives attempt smash and grab at supermarket near Maidstone
- HOUSE BLAZE: GoFundMe page set up to help family after Maidstone house fire
- Loose Road reopens after closure for house fire