M20 UPDATE: More than two miles of solid traffic due to 'serious collision'
Wednesday 9th October 2019
THERE is more than 2.5 miles of congestion due to an RTC on the M20.
The collision happened on the M20 J8 Maidstone to J9 Ashford. All lanes are currently closed.
A Highways England spokeman said: "There are 2.5 miles of congestion on the approach to this M20 incident back to J8. Please consider alternative routes if travelling to Le Shuttle or the Port of Dover."
- HOUSING: Campaign petition starts against Lib Dem council's 14-floor tower block
- FINED: Jason Yardley drunkenly smashed his way out of bus in Maidstone
- Leeds land could be used for retirement complex expansion
- TRAFFIC NEWS: Broken down bus causing delays in Maidstone
- COURT SHAME: Gareth Bailey threatened to torch girlfriend's house in Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, disruption and diversions - full details
- COURT: Carl Bailey's drunken outburst at police in Maidstone town centre
- Expert gives talk on menopause - details