M20 UPDATE: Woman found injured on roadside
Thursday 2nd April 2020
THE M20 still remains closed after a woman was found injured near Maidstone.
Officers attended the scene at 6.48am this morning and a woman was taken to hospital for medical attention.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police has received a report of a pedestrian with injuries seen on the roadside near the Londonbound M20 between junction 8 and 9.
"Officers were called to the scene at 6.48am on Thursday, April 2 2020. The South East Coast Ambulance Service also attended and a woman was taken to hospital for medical attention.
"The carriageway remains closed while enquiries are made into the circumstances."
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population