M20 UPDATE: Woman injured in 'serious' lorry collision in Maidstone
Wednesday 9th October 2019
A WOMAN was injured in a collision involving a car and lorry on the M20 this morning.
The M20 has now reopened between junctions 8 and 9 and delays are starting to clear.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at around 10am on Wednesday, October 9 regarding a collision involving a car and a lorry on the coastbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 8 and 9.
"Officers, Kent Fire and Rescue Service and the South East Coast Ambulance Service attended the scene where a woman was treated for injuries. She was taken to a local hospital for further medical attention."
"Highways officers also attended and the coastbound carriageway was closed at junction 8 while emergency services dealt with the incident."
- HOUSING: Campaign petition starts against Lib Dem council's 14-floor tower block
- FINED: Jason Yardley drunkenly smashed his way out of bus in Maidstone
- Leeds land could be used for retirement complex expansion
- TRAFFIC NEWS: Broken down bus causing delays in Maidstone
- COURT SHAME: Gareth Bailey threatened to torch girlfriend's house in Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, disruption and diversions - full details
- COURT: Carl Bailey's drunken outburst at police in Maidstone town centre
- Expert gives talk on menopause - details