M20 UPDATE: Woman injured in 'serious' lorry collision in Maidstone
Wednesday 9th October 2019
A WOMAN was injured in a collision involving a car and lorry on the M20 this morning.
The M20 has now reopened between junctions 8 and 9 and delays are starting to clear.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at around 10am on Wednesday, October 9 regarding a collision involving a car and a lorry on the coastbound carriageway of the M20 between junctions 8 and 9.
"Officers, Kent Fire and Rescue Service and the South East Coast Ambulance Service attended the scene where a woman was treated for injuries. She was taken to a local hospital for further medical attention."
"Highways officers also attended and the coastbound carriageway was closed at junction 8 while emergency services dealt with the incident."
- CASHLESS COUNCIL: Maidstone BC has not finalised PayPoint contract - details
- HOUSING: Historic East Farleigh must be kept special - campaigner
- POLICE APPEAL: Did you see supermarket smash and grab robbers?
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures in the week ahead
- LORRY DRAMA: Polish truck narrowly avoids disaster
- STORE ROBBERY: Theives attempt smash and grab at supermarket near Maidstone
- HOUSE BLAZE: GoFundMe page set up to help family after Maidstone house fire
- Loose Road reopens after closure for house fire