M20 car fire causes lane closure - firefighters put out blaze
Friday 11th August 2017
FIREFIGHTERS have dealt with a car fire on the M20.
Crews were called to a car alight on the hard shoulder of junction junction 3 of the M20 this afternoon.
They used a hose reel jet to deal with the fire. One lane was closed.
The incident was recorded mat just before 3pm and lasted for half and hour.
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details