M20 works set to shut motorway stretches for TWO MONTHS - details
Monday 13th March 2017
RESURFACING work to the M20 is set cause disruption to the motorway for the next two months.
Work will also include replacing road markings and refurbishing elements such as studs.
Works starts on March 19 and lasts until May 15, with a short Easter break bewteen April 13 and 16, but Saturdays are not to be worked.
There will be full closures and lane closures on both London and coast bound carriageways. Diversion signs will be in use but full closures are likely to cause significant delays. All works are between 8pm and 6am.
London bound - J5-6, 19/3-26/3; coast bound J4, 02/04-07/04; London bound J4, 09/04-12/4; London bound J5-6, 17/4-24/07; London-bound, J4 25/4-03/05; coast bound J4, 04/05-15/5.
London-bound J6-4, 27/3-31/3
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- CUSTODY: Woman, 31, uses pram to 'steal items from various stores' in Maidstone