Maidstone man unfit to drive through drink - court
Tuesday 20th September 2016
A 25-year-old man has admitted driving his car while unfit through drink.
Alexandru Anderi Florian was sentenced on 12 September 2016 at West Kent Magistrates’ Court.
He pleaded guilty to driving while unfit through drink and driving without insurance.
On April 22 2016, the defendant, of Morton Way, Maidstone, drove a Toyota Yaris in Sheals Crescent, Maidstone, and while unfit through drink and with no insurance.
Magistrates banned Florian from driving for 18 months. He must also pay a £600 fine, £85 costs and a £30 victim surcharge.
- CLOSURE: Broken down vehicle on M20 near Maidstone
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details