Maidstone rugby club: Air ambulance called to emergency
Thursday 27th April 2017
The air ambulance was called to Maidstone Rugby Club after a woman suffered a serious fall.
The patient was airlifted to King’s College Hospital’s neurological unit in London with a head injury.
She is believed to have suffered an ‘accidental injury’ at the Mote Park site according to the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance’s mission report.
The incident happened around 6.55am yesterday (Wednesday April 26). The ground is shared between the rugby club and the town's cricket club.
Land ambulance service SECAmb was also called and have been approached for more information, which we will publish when we get it.
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone