Maidstone to get its first Costa coffee 'drive-thru'
Tuesday 12th June 2018
A DRIVE-THRU Costa is to be built at the service station on the M20 at junction eight.
A small area of woodland is being cleared for the coffee retailer’s premises and a small slip road will be built near to the Esso garage for its kiosk.
It is expected to be finished later this year.
- M20 UPDATE: Major delays as congestion builds on blocked motorway
- CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
- Collision on sharp bend near Maidstone
- M20 BLOCKED: Traffic at standstill after man falls from bridge
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights near Maidstone
- Kent Police issue warning after series of day time van thefts near Maidstone
- SCHOOLS PLAN: Thurnham Parish Council rejects M20 J7 scheme as 'ludicrous'
- CLOSED: Two day road closure near Maidstone