Maidstone to get its first Costa coffee 'drive-thru'
Tuesday 12th June 2018
A DRIVE-THRU Costa is to be built at the service station on the M20 at junction eight.
A small area of woodland is being cleared for the coffee retailer’s premises and a small slip road will be built near to the Esso garage for its kiosk.
It is expected to be finished later this year.
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy