Maidstone to get its first Costa coffee 'drive-thru'
Tuesday 12th June 2018
A DRIVE-THRU Costa is to be built at the service station on the M20 at junction eight.
A small area of woodland is being cleared for the coffee retailer’s premises and a small slip road will be built near to the Esso garage for its kiosk.
It is expected to be finished later this year.
- 21/06/2018 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Traffic lights causing congestion in Maidstone village
- 21/06/2018 - TRAFFIC NEWS: Problems on the A249 this morning - expect delays
- 20/06/2018 - Temporary traffic lights causing delays through Leeds
- 20/06/2018 - ROAD WORKS: Busy street set for closure next week
- 20/06/2018 - Sutton Valence charity water slide back on
- 20/06/2018 - Mystery over early morning helicopter reports
- 19/06/2018 - Maidstone mother and son who died at Beachy Head named by police
- 19/06/2018 - County show sets new standard for recycling plastic