Maidstone to get its first Costa coffee 'drive-thru'
Tuesday 12th June 2018
A DRIVE-THRU Costa is to be built at the service station on the M20 at junction eight.
A small area of woodland is being cleared for the coffee retailer’s premises and a small slip road will be built near to the Esso garage for its kiosk.
It is expected to be finished later this year.
- 21/08/2018 - 27-year-old in court on charge of burglary in Yalding
- 21/08/2018 - Tribute to county council's former deputy leader
- 20/08/2018 - Diary date for walkers looking for an outing in September
- 20/08/2018 - CHARGED: Tovil man in custody after being charged with burglary
- 20/08/2018 - Maidstone company limber up for two-day charity event
- 20/08/2018 - Network Rail: Plan ahead when travelling by train over bank holiday weekend
- 20/08/2018 - Headcorn family contacted after body found in wood
- 20/08/2018 - Crews called to fire at flat in Maidstone at the weekend