Man dies after being hit by car near Maidstone
Thursday 7th December 2017
A MAN has died after being hit by a car on a main road.
The incident happened at 6pm on Wednesday December 6 on the A228, Seven Mile Lane, at the junction with Old Church Lane.
He was pronounced dead at the scene after being involved in collision with a silver Toyota Auris.
The driver of the car was uninjured.
As yet, police have been unable to identify the man.
Witnesses who have not already spoken to police are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01622 798538, quoting reference DS/GD/274/17 or email email@example.com.
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details