Man dies after falling from the M2 bridge
Wednesday 10th July 2019
A MAN has died after falling from a bridge on the M2.
Kent Police were called to reports of a distressed man at around 3.30pm yesterday standing on the M2 Bridge in Strood.
The M2 was forced to closed westbound between J3 and J2 for over four hours.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police was called at 3.36pm on Tuesday, July 9 2019 to reports of concern for a man on a bridge on the M2 between junctions 2 and 3.
"The man fell from the bridge and was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed and his death is not being treated as suspicious."
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population