Man suffers serious injuries in three-car smash
Monday 9th May 2016
Kent Police investigating a three-car crash, in which a man in his 20s suffered serious injuries, near Headcorn have appealed for witnesses.
The injured man was airlifted to London for emergency treatment.
According to the force, at 4.38pm on Sunday May 8, it was reported that a three vehicle collision had taken place on theA274 Biddenden Road, Wick Hill.
The collision involved a black Volkswagen Golf, a black Ford Fiesta and a blue Mazda 3.
The driver of the Golf, a man his 20s, sustained serious injuries and was airlifted to a London hospital for treatment.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit would like to speak with anyone who saw the collision or the black Golf in the moments leading up to it.
Witnesses should call 01622 798538 quoting 08-1041.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHARGED: Snodland man Steven Seeley, 37, 'grabbed officer's throat'
- CORONAVIRUS: Firefighters see rise in bonfire 999 calls
- CORONAVIRUS: £25million to be awarded to Maidstone businesses
- CORONAVIRUS: Leeds Castle pays tribute to the NHS
- CORONAVIRUS: Help for domestic abuse victims in Kent
- BREAKING: Bearsted hit by six Coronavirus deaths
- GALLERY: Leeds artist to hold virtual tutorials and online shop
- Deer spotted on Weavering Heath last night