Man suffers serious injuries in three-car smash
Monday 9th May 2016
Kent Police investigating a three-car crash, in which a man in his 20s suffered serious injuries, near Headcorn have appealed for witnesses.
The injured man was airlifted to London for emergency treatment.
According to the force, at 4.38pm on Sunday May 8, it was reported that a three vehicle collision had taken place on theA274 Biddenden Road, Wick Hill.
The collision involved a black Volkswagen Golf, a black Ford Fiesta and a blue Mazda 3.
The driver of the Golf, a man his 20s, sustained serious injuries and was airlifted to a London hospital for treatment.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit would like to speak with anyone who saw the collision or the black Golf in the moments leading up to it.
Witnesses should call 01622 798538 quoting 08-1041.
Alternatively, email email@example.com.
- CASHLESS COUNCIL: Maidstone BC has not finalised PayPoint contract - details
- HOUSING: Historic East Farleigh must be kept special - campaigner
- POLICE APPEAL: Did you see supermarket smash and grab robbers?
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures in the week ahead
- LORRY DRAMA: Polish truck narrowly avoids disaster
- STORE ROBBERY: Theives attempt smash and grab at supermarket near Maidstone
- HOUSE BLAZE: GoFundMe page set up to help family after Maidstone house fire
- Loose Road reopens after closure for house fire