Man taken to London hospital after Walderslade crash
Tuesday 13th February 2018
A MAN was taken to a London hospital following a two-car crash in Walderslade.
But his injuries are not said to be life-threatening.
Boxley Road in Walderslade was shut for more than three and a half hours after the crash, which happened just before 7.30pm.
The man was driving a Vauxhall Corsa which collided with a people carrier. The driver and passenger of the other vehicle got themselves out of their vehicle and were treated at the roadside by paramedics, but the Corsa driver had to be extracted from his vehicle by the Fire Brigade.
A Kent Police spokesman: “Kent Police was called to a two car collision in Boxley Road, Walderslade at 7.27pm on Monday 12 February 2018.
“The South East Coast Ambulance Service and Kent Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance also attended and a man was conveyed to a London Hospital. His injuries are not reported to be life threatening.
“The collision did block the road however it had reopened by 11.03pm.”
- 21/05/2018 - Southeastern hail positive first weekday of new timetable
- 21/05/2018 - Former Maidstone man jailed for sexually abusing children
- 21/05/2018 - Police issue photo of man they want to talk to over Maidstone alley attack
- 21/05/2018 - Police officers honoured after Maidstone car rescue
- 21/05/2018 - POLITICS: Tories fail to take control of the council - Lib Dems back in
- 21/05/2018 - Wendy hopes to raise £5,000 to offer more friends to lonely in Maidstone
- 21/05/2018 - TRAFFIC: A20 near Maidstone shut after van overturns at roundabout
- 18/05/2018 - 'Rogue trader' arrested in bank as OAP withdrew cash