Mum raises money for Stones fan Charlie Girling from Aylesford
Thursday 28th September 2017
MUM Holly Hubbard has run a half-marathon in momory of Scout Charlie Gilring who died suddenly last year.
She has raised more than £200 towards the £290,000 target set to build a new hut for the 1st Aylesford Group, of which Charlie was a member.
Maplesden Noakes pupil Charlie, died suddenly on July 24 while attending an international Scouting jamboree in Hameenlinna, Finland.
Holly knows the Girling family and remembers Charlie - who was also a massive fan of Maidstone United - being born.
- CLOSURE: Broken down vehicle on M20 near Maidstone
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details