NEW DATES: PR firm Fabrick's new Lenham housing consultation events
Thursday 12th May 2022
UNDER fire Maidstone PR firm Fabrick promoting a new set of public consulation dates into the proposed 5,000 unit "garden village" at Lenham Heath.
Earlier this year, the company was forced to say sorry for failing to ensure thousands of leaflets were delivered to homes affected by the plans, promoted by Maidstone Borough Council and government quango Homes England.
Fabrick was also behind the poorly attended consultations at a hotel in Hollingbourne, pictured.
Now more consultation dates have been announced by Fabrick for later this month.
Chairman of Lenham Parish Council John Britt said: "I doubt there will be anything new for them to say."
Our picture shows a poorly-attended consulation event at The Great Danes Hotel in Hollingbourne earlier this year
- Message from Downs Mail President Dennis Fowle
- STATEMENT: Downs Mail goes into liquidation
- 999: Langley burglary suspect detained by police
- WARNING: Wear a seatbelt of face a fine of £500 - claim police
- Wine and beer tasting for Hospices of Hope charity
- Wendy's burger joint is coming to Maidstone - details
- Tonbridge and Malling residents get best value for council tax in Kent - survey
- Free Heart of Kent Hospice Treasure Trail next month - details