NEW LOOK: Maidstone bus station re-opens - tell us what you think
Friday 8th October 2021
THE brighter, new-look Maidstone bus station has re-opened.
The £1.4m collaborative venture between local councils, bus companies and shopping centre owners was officially unveiled yesterday.
Pedestrians are unable to go into the station until tomorrow.
TELL US YOUR VIEWS - DROP US A LINE AT email@example.com
- LATEST: Confusing parking and fines 'driving trade away' from village
- HOUSING CRISIS: Indy councillors call for Local Plan review extension
- URGENT APPEAL: Two miniature dachshunds stolen in East Farleigh burglary
- XMAS: Tony Hudgell to sing carols with the Duchess of Cambridge tomorrow
- BREAKING: Crash blocks main road in Maidstone - details
- CLOSING: NatWest to shut next year in West Malling
- OPEN: Tesco shop and petrol station is back in business
- GAS WORKS: Temporary lights on main road in Aylesford