NEW M&S OPENS: FIND OUT THE DATE AND DETAILS
Friday 31st July 2020
ICONIC British retailer M&S will open its new store at Eclipse Park next month.
It will open its doors on Wednesday, August 12, at 9am.
Store Manager, André Brincat, has worked at M&S for 11 years and said: “Our new store will offer thousands of great quality food products, the latest in clothing inspiration and essentials for the whole family"
The shop will have fashion items, a cafe, home essentials and a food hall.
Local councillors have expressed worries that the opening of the new store will increase the pressure on town centre retailers.
- URGENT APPEAL: Boy, 18, dies in hospital after crash in Maidstone
- DETAILS: Bin collection days to change as routes grow in Maidstone
- DETAILS: Roads to shut in Staplehurst for emergency gas works
- DETAILS: New building to replace much-loved community centre in Maidstone
- LATEST: Council considers new rules to control street busking
- DETAILS: Scout group needs new leaders and helpers
- LATEST: Plan for 60 flats on Somerfield Hospital site agreed
- WARNING: Burst water pipe shuts busy road in Bearsted