Natwest bank online, telephone and mobile customers locked out of their accounts
Friday 21st September 2018
NATWEST bank customers have been locked out of their accounts due to the failure of the online and mobile banking system.
Users of the bank, including Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster, have been tweeting from the early hours of Friday morning claiming to have been locked out of their online and mobile accounts.
Natwest tweeted out a response at 6.57am saying :
We’re aware of some issues on our Online and Mobile Banking services and are working hard to fix them. Telephone Banking and ATMs are available. Sorry and thanks for your patience.— NatWest (@NatWest_Help) September 21, 2018
However many other customers have also experience difficulty using ATMs while trying to get cash out:
Neither myself or my daughter can access our accounts online or at ATMs. My daughter had her card declined on the train trying to get to college!!!! Luckily she had cash to pay. We have no access at all to our accounts or money!!! Its not just online banking!!!
— Holly (@HollyVswinson) September 21, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: Maidstone council's High Court battle over relief road cash goes on
- PANTO: Hazlitt steps in to help disappointed Snow White ticket holders
- CLOSED: Three day road closure in Aylesford
- MOST WANTED: Police search for Sara Farmer after serious assault in Maidstone
- Housing association hands out hampers for the lonely
- Hazlitt Theatre to put on extra perfomance after rival panto is cancelled
- Panto at Aylesford Friars folds amid claims of lack of support - local anger
- Burst water pipe in Maidstone causes disruption and delays