Natwest bank online, telephone and mobile customers locked out of their accounts
Friday 21st September 2018
NATWEST bank customers have been locked out of their accounts due to the failure of the online and mobile banking system.
Users of the bank, including Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster, have been tweeting from the early hours of Friday morning claiming to have been locked out of their online and mobile accounts.
Natwest tweeted out a response at 6.57am saying :
We’re aware of some issues on our Online and Mobile Banking services and are working hard to fix them. Telephone Banking and ATMs are available. Sorry and thanks for your patience.— NatWest (@NatWest_Help) September 21, 2018
However many other customers have also experience difficulty using ATMs while trying to get cash out:
Neither myself or my daughter can access our accounts online or at ATMs. My daughter had her card declined on the train trying to get to college!!!! Luckily she had cash to pay. We have no access at all to our accounts or money!!! Its not just online banking!!!
— Holly (@HollyVswinson) September 21, 2018
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone
- Tory leader's tributes to predecessor who defected to indies
- Road closed for five days near Maidstone
- Maidstone YMCA create short film about all the work staff and parents do
- Artist's exhibition near Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- CLOSED: Five day road closure near Maidstone for carriageway repair works
- LEEDS WI: Group celebrates 100 years in village
- M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays