Nettlestead man arrested after burglary
Tuesday 12th June 2018
A MAN from Nettlestead is among two arrested on suspicion of burglary following an incident in Bredgar on Monday night.
Kent Police were called to the Lime Kiln Road area of the village at around 9.35pm on Monday June 11.
Before arriving at the scene, officers from the Swale Community Policing Team received information from the Force Control Room which stated the suspects were running through a nearby field.
Patrols headed to Bottom Pond Road and parked on a verge while checking for suspicious activity, and at around 10.10pm they became suspicious of a vehicle on Bexon Lane, which they stopped and the two men were arrested.
The man from Nettlestead is 45, and was arrested alongside a 43-year-old from Bredgar on suspicion of burglary. The pair remain in custody as enquiries continue.
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy