Nettlestead man arrested after burglary
Tuesday 12th June 2018
A MAN from Nettlestead is among two arrested on suspicion of burglary following an incident in Bredgar on Monday night.
Kent Police were called to the Lime Kiln Road area of the village at around 9.35pm on Monday June 11.
Before arriving at the scene, officers from the Swale Community Policing Team received information from the Force Control Room which stated the suspects were running through a nearby field.
Patrols headed to Bottom Pond Road and parked on a verge while checking for suspicious activity, and at around 10.10pm they became suspicious of a vehicle on Bexon Lane, which they stopped and the two men were arrested.
The man from Nettlestead is 45, and was arrested alongside a 43-year-old from Bredgar on suspicion of burglary. The pair remain in custody as enquiries continue.
- 21/06/2018 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Traffic lights causing congestion in Maidstone village
- 21/06/2018 - TRAFFIC NEWS: Problems on the A249 this morning - expect delays
- 20/06/2018 - Temporary traffic lights causing delays through Leeds
- 20/06/2018 - ROAD WORKS: Busy street set for closure next week
- 20/06/2018 - Sutton Valence charity water slide back on
- 20/06/2018 - Mystery over early morning helicopter reports
- 19/06/2018 - Maidstone mother and son who died at Beachy Head named by police
- 19/06/2018 - County show sets new standard for recycling plastic