Nettlestead man arrested after burglary
Tuesday 12th June 2018
A MAN from Nettlestead is among two arrested on suspicion of burglary following an incident in Bredgar on Monday night.
Kent Police were called to the Lime Kiln Road area of the village at around 9.35pm on Monday June 11.
Before arriving at the scene, officers from the Swale Community Policing Team received information from the Force Control Room which stated the suspects were running through a nearby field.
Patrols headed to Bottom Pond Road and parked on a verge while checking for suspicious activity, and at around 10.10pm they became suspicious of a vehicle on Bexon Lane, which they stopped and the two men were arrested.
The man from Nettlestead is 45, and was arrested alongside a 43-year-old from Bredgar on suspicion of burglary. The pair remain in custody as enquiries continue.
- 21/08/2018 - 27-year-old in court on charge of burglary in Yalding
- 21/08/2018 - Tribute to county council's former deputy leader
- 20/08/2018 - Diary date for walkers looking for an outing in September
- 20/08/2018 - CHARGED: Tovil man in custody after being charged with burglary
- 20/08/2018 - Maidstone company limber up for two-day charity event
- 20/08/2018 - Network Rail: Plan ahead when travelling by train over bank holiday weekend
- 20/08/2018 - Headcorn family contacted after body found in wood
- 20/08/2018 - Crews called to fire at flat in Maidstone at the weekend