New M&S on A20 near Maidstone opening soon - full details
Friday 9th November 2018
A BRAND new Marks and Spencer’s Simply Food store is scheduled to open in Harrietsham.
The site is under construction and will replace the old BP petrol station on the A20 Ashford Road.
The forecourt will remain the same structure as before, with eight filling positions on the main forecourt and two lanes of HGV facilities.
The new 24 hour service is set to open to the public on Wednesday, November 14.
BP spokeswoman Shannon Wiseman, said: “The shop is a larger version of our standard BP M&S offer, which includes a Wild Bean Café.
“Everything inside the shop is new and includes customer toilets and baby change facilities.”
- MURDER: MPs pay tribute to Sir David Amess following stabbing
- COVID: Wedding bookings expected to return to 'normal levels' next month
- WILDLIFE: Daddy long legs in 'harmless' invasion
- MAIDSTONE: Brothers keep sporting ambition in the family
- SURVEY: Speeding is 'routine' in Bearsted
- LATEST: Biffa 'sorry' for noisy pre-dawn collections across Maidstone
- WEST MALLING: Unsafe lime trees to be felled at church
- LATEST: Mosque 'will be place for whole community'