PICTURES: Owners of stolen items recovered in Maidstone urged to come forward
Wednesday 21st October 2020
MAIDSTONE residents are being urged to come forward if they recognise their stolen property after three men were arrested in connection with theft offences.
The men were detained on September 21, 2020, as part of an investigation into a series of thefts from motor vehicles in the Shepway area.
The suspects currently remain on bail, pending further enquiries.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “Enquires led to the discovery of the suspicious items at a property in Penfold Close and officers are now keen to identity their rightful owners.
“Possessions recovered include a pressure washer, power tools, a toolbox, and a microphone and stand inside a case bearing the words 'Ashton'.”
More than £1,000 in cash was also seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
As well as returning them to potential victims, police are hopeful that identification will also assist with enquiries into any offences committed.
Anyone who recognises any of these the items or has any information should call the west Kent appeals line on 01622 604100, quoting reference 46/169023/20. If you wish to remain anonymous, call Kent Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or complete the online form.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- CCTV APPEAL: Car with false number plates linked to Maidstone fuel theft
- LATEST: Person hit by train at West Malling railway station
- BREAKING: Person hit by train near Maidstone
- HAZLITT LATEST: Maidstone performers share their talents to unite theatre-lovers
- CUSTODY: Man charged following knifepoint robbery in Maidstone
- BAILED: Woman 'spilt noxious substance' on shop worker in Maidstone
- HOUSING: Otham 440-houses appeal closes - Maidstone awaits its fate