POLICE APPEAL: Abandoned horse found in village near Maidstone
Wednesday 19th May 2021
AN ABANDONED horse was found in Boughton Monchelsea.
The horse, which has now been seized by Kent Police, was seen in the Wierton Road and Back Lane areas of the village yesterday.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "At around 7.20am on May 18, a member of public called to say they had secured the horse to a gate.
"Officers attended and recovered the horse and took it to a place of safety, whilst enquiries were made to try and establish the owner."
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone