POLL: Is Maidstone council right to increase off street car parking charges?
Monday 12th March 2018
OUR poll asking views on Maidstone Borough Council's plan to hike up parking charges for off-street car parks has attracted a big reaction.
Charges are likely to be increased and critics have warned it will harm town centre business by discouraging shoppers.
MBC said it will take traffic out of the town and encourage the use of the park and ride bus service.
The poll will be live for just a few more days, so don't miss the chance to have your say.
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details