POLL: Is Maidstone council right to increase off street car parking charges?
Monday 12th March 2018
OUR poll asking views on Maidstone Borough Council's plan to hike up parking charges for off-street car parks has attracted a big reaction.
Charges are likely to be increased and critics have warned it will harm town centre business by discouraging shoppers.
MBC said it will take traffic out of the town and encourage the use of the park and ride bus service.
The poll will be live for just a few more days, so don't miss the chance to have your say.
- BREXIT POLL - should there be a second EU referendum? VOTE!
- M20 disruption in the next few days - full details
- BREXIT POLL: Should we hold a second referendum? Vote now...
- Police looking for man who burgled a Maidstone woman who is in her 90s
- Road closed near Maidstone to fix leaking water main
- Natwest bank online, telephone and mobile customers locked out of their accounts
- Girlguiding event at Leeds Castle
- Van driver cut from wreckage of vehicle after crash near Maidstone