POLL: Is Maidstone council right to increase off street car parking charges?
Monday 12th March 2018
OUR poll asking views on Maidstone Borough Council's plan to hike up parking charges for off-street car parks has attracted a big reaction.
Charges are likely to be increased and critics have warned it will harm town centre business by discouraging shoppers.
MBC said it will take traffic out of the town and encourage the use of the park and ride bus service.
The poll will be live for just a few more days, so don't miss the chance to have your say.
- EXCLUSIVE: Maidstone council's High Court battle over relief road cash goes on
- PANTO: Hazlitt steps in to help disappointed Snow White ticket holders
- CLOSED: Three day road closure in Aylesford
- MOST WANTED: Police search for Sara Farmer after serious assault in Maidstone
- Housing association hands out hampers for the lonely
- Hazlitt Theatre to put on extra perfomance after rival panto is cancelled
- Panto at Aylesford Friars folds amid claims of lack of support - local anger
- Burst water pipe in Maidstone causes disruption and delays