POLL: Is Maidstone council right to increase off street car parking charges?
Monday 12th March 2018
OUR poll asking views on Maidstone Borough Council's plan to hike up parking charges for off-street car parks has attracted a big reaction.
Charges are likely to be increased and critics have warned it will harm town centre business by discouraging shoppers.
MBC said it will take traffic out of the town and encourage the use of the park and ride bus service.
The poll will be live for just a few more days, so don't miss the chance to have your say.
- 21/06/2018 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Traffic lights causing congestion in Maidstone village
- 21/06/2018 - TRAFFIC NEWS: Problems on the A249 this morning - expect delays
- 20/06/2018 - Temporary traffic lights causing delays through Leeds
- 20/06/2018 - ROAD WORKS: Busy street set for closure next week
- 20/06/2018 - Sutton Valence charity water slide back on
- 20/06/2018 - Mystery over early morning helicopter reports
- 19/06/2018 - Maidstone mother and son who died at Beachy Head named by police
- 19/06/2018 - County show sets new standard for recycling plastic