POLL RESULT: Conservative will police commissioner's election
Friday 30th April 2021
THE Conservative candidate in the Kent Police & Crime Commisioner election on May 6 is like to win handsomely, according to a Daily Downs Mail poll.
More than 350 respondents took part in the survey launched on April 21.
Conservative Matthew Scott received 66% of the votes, Labour's Lola Oyewusi 24% and Lib Dem Graham Colley, 10%. There was a total of 354 votes.
- SHEPWAY FACELIFT: Plans for new housing, shops and green spaces
- CCTV APPEAL: Pair 'stole designer sunglasses' from Boots in Maidstone
- URGENT APPEAL: Town centre attack leaves man with serious head injury
- LORRY BAN: Police act for first time in months to stop illegal HGVs
- ROAD CLOSURE: Drivers' journeys disrupted for essential works - details
- CRASH: Woman, 70s, cut free from wreckage and rushed to hospital
- URGENT APPEAL: Girl 'attacked by man' near Maidstone
- POLITICS: Tories prepare for power after council election victory