POLL RESULT: Conservative will police commissioner's election
Friday 30th April 2021
THE Conservative candidate in the Kent Police & Crime Commisioner election on May 6 is like to win handsomely, according to a Daily Downs Mail poll.
More than 350 respondents took part in the survey launched on April 21.
Conservative Matthew Scott received 66% of the votes, Labour's Lola Oyewusi 24% and Lib Dem Graham Colley, 10%. There was a total of 354 votes.
- Message from Downs Mail President Dennis Fowle
- STATEMENT: Downs Mail goes into liquidation
- 999: Langley burglary suspect detained by police
- WARNING: Wear a seatbelt of face a fine of £500 - claim police
- Wine and beer tasting for Hospices of Hope charity
- Wendy's burger joint is coming to Maidstone - details
- Tonbridge and Malling residents get best value for council tax in Kent - survey
- Free Heart of Kent Hospice Treasure Trail next month - details