POLL RESULT: Conservative will police commissioner's election
Friday 30th April 2021
THE Conservative candidate in the Kent Police & Crime Commisioner election on May 6 is like to win handsomely, according to a Daily Downs Mail poll.
More than 350 respondents took part in the survey launched on April 21.
Conservative Matthew Scott received 66% of the votes, Labour's Lola Oyewusi 24% and Lib Dem Graham Colley, 10%. There was a total of 354 votes.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone