PRISON: Scooter-riding drug dealer Jamie Little, 21, jailed for two years
Friday 30th April 2021
A SCOOTER-riding cocaine and heroin dealer has been jailed.
Jamie Little, 21, of Pudding Lane, sent bulk marketing texts to known users in the town, offering drugs for sale.
Officers stopped Little at around 12.45pm on February 3 as he was travelling on the scooter in the High Street.
A search at his home revealed £1,700 in cash along with weighing scales, a knife and another phone.
Little was charged with being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine and being concerned in the supply of heroin.
He pleaded guilty and at Maidstone Crown Court on was sentenced to two years and six months in prison.
District Commander for Maidstone, Chief Inspector Gary Woodward said: “Another criminal is starting a prison sentence following an investigation into a phone line being used to supply users in Maidstone.
“Our officers work relentlessly to identify and track down those who attempt to supply drugs within our communities.
“Dealers who seek to operate in the Maidstone area should be under no illusion that they can operate with impunity. We will gather the evidence needed to ensure you are caught and brought to justice.”
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone