PRISON: Scooter-riding drug dealer Jamie Little, 21, jailed for two years
Friday 30th April 2021
A SCOOTER-riding cocaine and heroin dealer has been jailed.
Jamie Little, 21, of Pudding Lane, sent bulk marketing texts to known users in the town, offering drugs for sale.
Officers stopped Little at around 12.45pm on February 3 as he was travelling on the scooter in the High Street.
A search at his home revealed £1,700 in cash along with weighing scales, a knife and another phone.
Little was charged with being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine and being concerned in the supply of heroin.
He pleaded guilty and at Maidstone Crown Court on was sentenced to two years and six months in prison.
District Commander for Maidstone, Chief Inspector Gary Woodward said: “Another criminal is starting a prison sentence following an investigation into a phone line being used to supply users in Maidstone.
“Our officers work relentlessly to identify and track down those who attempt to supply drugs within our communities.
“Dealers who seek to operate in the Maidstone area should be under no illusion that they can operate with impunity. We will gather the evidence needed to ensure you are caught and brought to justice.”
- SHEPWAY FACELIFT: Plans for new housing, shops and green spaces
- CCTV APPEAL: Pair 'stole designer sunglasses' from Boots in Maidstone
- URGENT APPEAL: Town centre attack leaves man with serious head injury
- LORRY BAN: Police act for first time in months to stop illegal HGVs
- ROAD CLOSURE: Drivers' journeys disrupted for essential works - details
- CRASH: Woman, 70s, cut free from wreckage and rushed to hospital
- URGENT APPEAL: Girl 'attacked by man' near Maidstone
- POLITICS: Tories prepare for power after council election victory