PROPERTY BOOM: Maidstone garage sells for £10K
Tuesday 7th February 2017
A single garage in Maidstone has sold at auction for £10,500.
The lock-up at the back of Chapman Avenue was sold by a local auctioneer, Ben Snelling.
He said: “The garage is set in a block in a good residential area. It attracted investors but also residents who needed somewhere to leave a vehicle.”
- CLOSED: Village road to shut
- WARNING: Fallen tree shuts road near Maidstone
- CCTV APPEAL: Man in his 60s targeted in distraction cash theft
- VAN CRASH: Two men arrested following 'motorcycle theft' near Maidstone
- LIB DEM CRISIS: Two more council resignations being considered
- LOCAL BOOST: Elmer Parade's £7m injection into local economy
- COVID-19 LATEST: Children aged 12 to 15 to be offered jab
- WARNING: Heavy rain to hit Maidstone tonight