Quiz night to raise cash for ECG machine
Friday 2nd January 2015
The Vine Patient Participation Group is holding a fundraising event to raise money for an ECG machine and other medical equipment at 7pm on Saturday, January 24.
Guests are invited to bring their own drinks and nibbles, and raffle tickets will be for sale on the night. Tickets for the event at Fant Community Hall in Fant Lane are £5 per person, and tables are for a maximum of eight people.
To book, call Annie Skae on 01622 755644 or enquire at reception in the surgery.
- SOUTH EAST WATER: Anger over noisy night work in village near Maidstone
- SOUTHERN WATER: Sewage company 'blames householders' for sewage discharges
- HEATHER HOUSE: Bowls club can no longer play due to community centre closure
- NEW: Knotweed data shows 'map' of infestations in Maidstone
- LATEST: 'Anti-terrorism' gates installed in Maidstone
- COURT: Maidstone man Mark Bond killed deer and caused harm to his dog
- 999 CRASH: Main road blocked in Maidstone - delays
- CUSTODY: Three arrested after stolen car police chase near Maidstone