RELEASED: Man arrested following hit and run in West Malling
Wednesday 26th May 2021
A LEYBOURNE man who was arrested following a hit in run incident has been released.
A motorcyclist was taken to a London Hospital on May 22 after colliding with a pick-up truck in West Malling High Street.
The driver reportedly failed to stop at the scene and police launched an appeal for witnesses.
He was arrested on suspicion on dangerous driving.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone