REMINDER: Maidstone Harriers to hold virtual 10km fundraiser
Monday 22nd February 2021
A MAIDSTONE running club is hosting a pirate-themed virtual fundraiser in aid of schoolboy Seth Dickenson who is battling a terminal illness.
Seth (7) had just turned four when he was diagnosed with a brain tumour.
The event, run by Maidstone Harriers, is set to take place from March 1 to 14.
The club is encouraging people of all abilities to walk, run or jog 10km in a single day and help them raise as much money as possible.
The money will all be donated to Brainstrust, a charity that has supported Seth and his family since the start of his illness.
For more information visit www.maidstoneharriers.co.uk/charityrace
- TRIBUTE: Royal Mail vans drive through Maidstone in tribute to 'Postie Paul'
- LATEST: Traveller site plans 'not handled consistently' in Maidstone
- The Olympic past of club's sauna revealed
- WARNING: Long delays after double incident on M2
- LATEST: Former cancer patient donates £7,000 to Maidstone Hospital
- New Mayor of Maidstone named as Fay Gooch
- Fly-tipping in Maidstone borough rockets by 31% - Government figures
- LATEST: Work starts on new Lidl supermarket in Ditton