REPAIR WORKS: Main road to shut in Coxheath
Friday 11th June 2021
A MAIN road in Coxheath is set to shut next weekend for resurfacing works.
The B2163 Heath Road will close from June 19 at 8pm until June 20 at 6pm.
The road will be closed in the general vicinity of the new development site.
The alternative route for traffic travelling eastbound is via Dean Street, B2010 Farleigh Hill, Tovil Hill, Old Tovil Road, College Road, A229 College Road, Mill Street, Palace Avenue, Lower Stone Street, Upper Stone Street, Loose Road, Linton Road and B2163 Heath Road.
The alternative route for traffic travelling westbound is via A229 Linton Road, Loose Road, Sheal’s Crescent, Old Tovil Road, B2010 Tovil Road, Farleigh Hill, Dean Street and B2163 Heath Road.
- WITNESS APPEAL: Mass brawl at cup final in Maidstone
- APPEAL: Man 'exposed himself in front of dog walker' in woods near Maidstone
- LATEST: Man in his 30s arrested after Maidstone town centre assault
- BAILED: John Devall 'spat at nurse and verbally abused officers' in Maidstone
- M2: £92million upgrade works given the go ahead
- M20 DELAYS: Lorry tyre change blocks lane near Maidstone
- HEART OF KENT HOSPICE: Elmer sculpture vandalised on launch day
- LATEST: Thunderstorm alert changed to rain warning