ROAD CLOSED: Disruption to Maidstone traffic after burst water main
Wednesday 9th October 2019
ONE of the busiest roads in Maidstone remains shut this morning due to a burst water main.
The Loose Road (A229) was shut yesterday and workers from South East Water are at the scene trying to repair the damage.
Motorists are currently being diverted along the A249 Wat Tyler Way, A20 Ashford Road, Willington Street, A274 Sutton Road and A229 Loose Road.
- CASHLESS COUNCIL: Maidstone BC has not finalised PayPoint contract - details
- HOUSING: Historic East Farleigh must be kept special - campaigner
- POLICE APPEAL: Did you see supermarket smash and grab robbers?
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures in the week ahead
- LORRY DRAMA: Polish truck narrowly avoids disaster
- STORE ROBBERY: Theives attempt smash and grab at supermarket near Maidstone
- HOUSE BLAZE: GoFundMe page set up to help family after Maidstone house fire
- Loose Road reopens after closure for house fire