ROAD RISK: A274 one of the most dangerous in Kent
Friday 11th August 2017
The A274 through Langley has been named as one of the most dangerous roads in the county.
The Road Safety Foundation has produced a list detailing the statistical risk of death or serious injury occurring on Britain's motorways and A roads in the south east.
The risk was worked out by comparing the frequency of road crashes resulting in death and serious injury on every stretch of road with how much traffic each road is carrying.
The statistics were compiled by EuroRAP.
Medium-high risk roads include are:
The A274 through Langley
The A255 through Margate
Part of the A256 through Dover
Part of the A20 through Charing
The A259 through Folkestone
The A268 through Sandhurst
The A21 through Tonbridge and Sevenoaks
The A267 leaving Tunbridge Wells into Sussex
The A264 through Langton Green
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details