Recognition for pub chain
Wednesday 12th August 2015
ELITEPUBS have become one of the latest organisations to be awarded with the WorldHost Recognised Business status after gaining national recognition for its commitment to customer service.
The business status is only awarded to businesses that have trained 50% or more of their front of house staff with any of the WorldHost training programmes and have also since signed a commitment to continue to deliver on-going excellent customer service.
The volunteers and staff of the London 2012 Olympics were trained using one of the WorldHost programmes and received countless amounts of appraisal for the brilliant welcome they gave visitors.
Elitepubs are spread all over Kent including The Dirty Habit in Maidstone (pictured), The Farm House in West Malling and The Vineyard in Tunbridge Wells. Regarding the business status, Elitepubs said they are “passionate about service standards and are incredibly proud to have achieved this”, “Not only does this create a positive feel about the service we offer, it also instils a trust in all our guests.”
- WARNING: Road shuts for tree cutting works near Maidstone
- M20 DELAYS: Incident causing issues this morning - details
- LENHAM HEATH: Now the Labour group leader pulls out of Friday's public meeting
- TONIGHT: M20 to shut overnight near Maidstone
- M20 CHAOS: Broken down lorry sparks MORE disruption near Maidstone
- M20 TRAFFIC: Collision blocks lane near Maidstone
- BEARSTED: HGV mounts pavement near The Green
- TRAFFIC WARNING: Road shuts for SEVEN days to clear flytipping near Maidstone