Recognition for pub chain
Wednesday 12th August 2015
ELITEPUBS have become one of the latest organisations to be awarded with the WorldHost Recognised Business status after gaining national recognition for its commitment to customer service.
The business status is only awarded to businesses that have trained 50% or more of their front of house staff with any of the WorldHost training programmes and have also since signed a commitment to continue to deliver on-going excellent customer service.
The volunteers and staff of the London 2012 Olympics were trained using one of the WorldHost programmes and received countless amounts of appraisal for the brilliant welcome they gave visitors.
Elitepubs are spread all over Kent including The Dirty Habit in Maidstone (pictured), The Farm House in West Malling and The Vineyard in Tunbridge Wells. Regarding the business status, Elitepubs said they are “passionate about service standards and are incredibly proud to have achieved this”, “Not only does this create a positive feel about the service we offer, it also instils a trust in all our guests.”
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- UPDATE: Bearsted road closure rescheduled - details
- LATEST: Speed limit plan backed near Maidstone
- LEEDS CASTLE: Attraction faces huge losses and job cuts
- CCTV APPEAL: Purse stolen from car in Maidstone - can you help?
- APPEAL: Pensioner has wallet stolen at Aylesford supermarket
- WARNING: Two bikes stolen in Maidstone town centre in one day
- UPDATE: Two drivers rushed to hospital following major collision near Maidstone