Residents meet to oppose plan for sand quarry in Ryarsh
Wednesday 11th July 2018
RYARSH Protection Group will provide an update on Wednesday (July 18) on its campaign to defeat potential plans for a sand quarry in the village.
The site is proposed by Kent County Council in a review of its minerals extraction plan, which is expected to be discussed in September.
A group spokesman said: “We will update everyone on what we have been working on over the past few months and our plan of action for the future months ahead, and would value residents’ input. The good fight goes on.”
The informal public meeting will be at Ryarsh Village Hall, from 8pm.
- EXCLUSIVE: Maidstone council's High Court battle over relief road cash goes on
- PANTO: Hazlitt steps in to help disappointed Snow White ticket holders
- CLOSED: Three day road closure in Aylesford
- MOST WANTED: Police search for Sara Farmer after serious assault in Maidstone
- Housing association hands out hampers for the lonely
- Hazlitt Theatre to put on extra perfomance after rival panto is cancelled
- Panto at Aylesford Friars folds amid claims of lack of support - local anger
- Burst water pipe in Maidstone causes disruption and delays