Residents meet to oppose plan for sand quarry in Ryarsh
Wednesday 11th July 2018
RYARSH Protection Group will provide an update on Wednesday (July 18) on its campaign to defeat potential plans for a sand quarry in the village.
The site is proposed by Kent County Council in a review of its minerals extraction plan, which is expected to be discussed in September.
A group spokesman said: “We will update everyone on what we have been working on over the past few months and our plan of action for the future months ahead, and would value residents’ input. The good fight goes on.”
The informal public meeting will be at Ryarsh Village Hall, from 8pm.
- 23/07/2018 - Fans complain about waiting hours in car waiting to leave Little Mix event
- 23/07/2018 - Amber Alert for Kent as heatwave set to last 5 more days
- 23/07/2018 - Operation Stack replacement may not be ready in time for Brexit
- 23/07/2018 - Firefighters tackle large fire at industrial estate near Maidstone
- 20/07/2018 - EXCLUSIVE: True cost to tax-payer of council's failed High Court action
- 20/07/2018 - Hammer wielding thief jailed for two years
- 20/07/2018 - New appointments as county council leader reveals Cabinet shake-up
- 20/07/2018 - Police issue on-line scam alert as Maidstone man duped of thousands