Road closed in Marden for two days - details
Thursday 27th October 2016
A road in Marden will be shut for two days next month for repairs.
Kent's highways department said it "will be necessary to close Marden Road, Marden from 4 November 2016.
It is likely the road will be closed for up to two days."
The road will be closed between the junctions of Lindridge Lane and Park Road.
The alternative route is via Park Road, Pagehurst Road and vice versa.
This is to enable urgent carriageway repairs to be carried out by KCC.
- A249 SMASH: Woman airlifted to hospital after crash - full details
- M20 SHUTS: Drivers face disruption - traffic spilling into A20
- RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch is back - see how you can take part
- HEALTH REPORT: 'Inadequate' Albion Place Medical Centre in special measures
- Graffiti artists find their work blitzed by high-pressure sprayers in clean-up
- STOLEN: £3,000 electric bicycle pinched outside Maidstone bank
- M20 COLLISION: Dog survives M-way hit with vehicle - details
- M20 DEATH: Man found dead near motorway, say police